Hello everyone, this weekend we had a great party at home as we had started a new store. So I invited a lot of friends. I got so busy but I had to prepare lots of delicious recipes. I thought it would be great to prepare baked ziti for them. It’s cheap and makes too much to finish all at your dinner. You can’t resist taking the leftover for your lunch. So here is my recipe formula for you.
- 1 jar full of pasta sauce
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 pound of ziti
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- 3 bag of tattered cheese
- 3 links of Italian sausage
- ½ tbsp of crushed red peppers
- Take a large pot and pour some water.
- After a minute , add the onion
- Cut the sausage into small pieces.
- When the water has boiled enough, pour the mixture in the pot.
- Add some drops of olive oil
- Get another small pot and put the ground beef, sausage and onion into it and cook the mixture until the onions become softer
- Drain the extra water from this pot and pour the onion mixture into the pasta pot.
- Heat up the oven to about 300 degrees.
- Take out the pot and add
- Add the jar of pasta sauce and stir it for 2 minutes.
- Add some pepper and salt as per your taste
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and spread the cheese over it
- Cover the dish and put it into the oven for 30 minutes
- Take out your dish and your recipe is ready to be served.
I am sure you will like this delicious recipe. Don’t forget to share your experience with me.