Hello friends, I hope you are enjoying my recipes. Today I am going to tell you about my favorite, the delicious tomato soup. It is so simple to make and store for longer time without any change in its flavor . You can refrigerate it easily and serve hot whenever you like.
It takes about 5 minutes to prepare and cooking time is about 30 minutes.
- 3 oz cans of roasted tomatoes
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- A small bowl of chopped basil leaves
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- Pepper and salt as you like
- Take a large pot and heat up some olive oil.
- Add the garlic, onion and cook it for 2 minutes until the garlic fragrance is strong.
- Add the tomatoes and cover it for about 15 minutes, you can stir the mixture occasionally.
- Add the chicken stock and simmer it for about 10 minutes until it looks like a paste
- Add the salt, pepper and basil
- Lower the heat and and cook this paste for about 5 minutes
- Puree this tomato soup with an immersion blender and make sure that no chunks are left
- Add some grilled cheese and serve it hot.
Note: If you want to store it, then use an airtight container and refrigerate. It remains fresh for 1-2 weeks.