You may have tried various flavors of rice and chicken by now, but this tasty recipe will surely give a fresh and yummy twist to your food.
Usually I love to have 2 bowls of this at dinner and bring the leftover as a lunch. I am sure that you will like it over your regular lunch food. So, get ready to learn your next yummy recipe
This recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare and cooking time is about 1 hour.
- 1 box full of vermicelli and chicken flavored rice
- 2 large chicken pieces
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 large onion
- 2 cups of water
- 1 can full of sliced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of chopped green chilies
- 1 tbsp of cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 dashes of cayenne pepper
- some shredded cheese
- pepper and salt as per your taste
- Take a skillet and put the diced onion in it.
- Cut up your chicken pieces into cubes and keep aside.
- Drizzle some drops of olive oil into the onion skillet and cook it until the onions are softer
- Add the pepper and salt
- Now pour in the box of vermicelli and rice into the skillet
- Stir the mixture for 2 minutes and add some water
- Add the chicken cubes to this and boil it to a simmer and covered for about 20 minutes.
- Get another skillet and cook some chicken pieces halfway as rest of the cooking will be inside the oven.
- If you like, you can add some cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven up to 400 degrees.
- Take out the rice mixture from the oven and add the chicken from another skillet.
- Add the tomatoes, chili powder, green chilies and cumin
- Stir this all together and pour into a casserole dish
- Keep this in the oven for about 25 minutes
- Take it out from the oven and sprinkle some cheese over it
Your recipe is ready to be served. Enjoy your evening..
Hello everyone, this weekend we had a great party at home as we had started a new store. So I invited a lot of friends. I got so busy but I had to prepare lots of delicious recipes. I thought it would be great to prepare baked ziti for them. It’s cheap and makes too much to finish all at your dinner. You can’t resist taking the leftover for your lunch. So here is my recipe formula for you.
- 1 jar full of pasta sauce
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 pound of ziti
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- 3 bag of tattered cheese
- 3 links of Italian sausage
- ½ tbsp of crushed red peppers
- Take a large pot and pour some water.
- After a minute , add the onion
- Cut the sausage into small pieces.
- When the water has boiled enough, pour the mixture in the pot.
- Add some drops of olive oil
- Get another small pot and put the ground beef, sausage and onion into it and cook the mixture until the onions become softer
- Drain the extra water from this pot and pour the onion mixture into the pasta pot.
- Heat up the oven to about 300 degrees.
- Take out the pot and add
- Add the jar of pasta sauce and stir it for 2 minutes.
- Add some pepper and salt as per your taste
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and spread the cheese over it
- Cover the dish and put it into the oven for 30 minutes
- Take out your dish and your recipe is ready to be served.
I am sure you will like this delicious recipe. Don’t forget to share your experience with me.
Hello friends, I hope you are enjoying my recipes. Today I am going to tell you about my favorite, the delicious tomato soup. It is so simple to make and store for longer time without any change in its flavor . You can refrigerate it easily and serve hot whenever you like.
It takes about 5 minutes to prepare and cooking time is about 30 minutes.
- 3 oz cans of roasted tomatoes
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- A small bowl of chopped basil leaves
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- Pepper and salt as you like
- Take a large pot and heat up some olive oil.
- Add the garlic, onion and cook it for 2 minutes until the garlic fragrance is strong.
- Add the tomatoes and cover it for about 15 minutes, you can stir the mixture occasionally.
- Add the chicken stock and simmer it for about 10 minutes until it looks like a paste
- Add the salt, pepper and basil
- Lower the heat and and cook this paste for about 5 minutes
- Puree this tomato soup with an immersion blender and make sure that no chunks are left
- Add some grilled cheese and serve it hot.
Note: If you want to store it, then use an airtight container and refrigerate. It remains fresh for 1-2 weeks.