One of the biggest ways to sabotage a healthy eating plan and blow your food budget is eating out, especially the unplanned stops when everyone is hungry and quickly losing their charm. I don’t know if it has been proven, but low blood sugar (and as I like to add low blood protein) levels make you lose your normally sound judgement. Remember the old Bill Cosby ‘Chocolate Cake for Breakfast’ skit?
Some of you are like me – you have good ideas and intentions, but somehow time escapes you and a spoonful of peanut butter as you walk out the door becomes breakfast. Or you remembered to make the lunch, but you left it on the counter or work gets so busy you don’t have a chance to eat it. Or you think if you have to make one more PB&J sandwich, you (and the kids) will scream. Or if you run Mom’s Taxi Service, you are running here and there and you want to do a little better than cheese and crackers from a vending machine. And heaven forbid someone has allergies to deal with; being prepared is critical for you.
What to do, what to do?
My Good Food to Go ebook set will give you plenty of ideas for quick, easy, and portable foods and meals. There are 5 mini ebooks in the series:
- Good Food to Go: Portable Food for Busy People – many ideas for foods that are easy to transport, several without needing refrigeration
- Gourmet Flavored Mayonnaise and Cream Cheese – wake up those tired sandwiches and wraps; most can also be used for salad dressings or dip
- H.E.A.L.T.H.y C.H.O.I.C.E.s Oil Blend and Flavored Butter – add variety and flavor to many things you are cooking already
- Delicious Homemade Seasoning Blends – save time and make your life easier
- Inspiration Mix & Match Idea Charts – mix and match to create sandwiches, wraps, smoothies, and “muffins” that aren’t boring.
This set has a $49 value,
but early birds can get this set for $9.97, but you can purchase the set for $14.97.
If you haven’t done so already, sign up for Serve. If you do this before
January 5th March 31st, they will give you $10 for giving them a try. It’s like the gave you the money to try my set – only $4.97 out of pocket. It is free to sign up, and Serve is part of American Express, a company that has been around for years and can be trusted.
After you purchase your set, the Good Food to Go mini-book gives you a link to register your book. When you do that you will receive to more Bonus Goodies: Grown Up Grilled Cheese with more ideas and recipes, and my Easy and Delicious Ketchup recipe. Plus, you never know what other goodies I may come up with!
So hurry and click on the link above and get your set before the price increases!
PS: This is a digital PDF file – you can order anytime of the day or night and you don’t have to wait for delivery!